- Achieve revenue goals by closing new business transactions from lead sources generated internally by the business.
- Find new business leads by researching the market.
- Manage, service and renew assigned accounts to drive customer retention.
- Consistently review your own sales performance, with an aim to meet or exceed targets.
- Minimum of 3 years sales experience in a corporate environment. Specifically advertising sales experience is an asset.
- Minimum of 5 CXC/O'Level passes. Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Management, Marketing or equivalent field is preferred.
- Deep knowledge of and experience with sales practices and processes.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills to capitalize on peak selling hours.
- Strong phone presence and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be the owner of or access to a good working vehicle and possess a valid driver's permit. (If not the owner of vehicle, proof of unlimited access is required).