Company OverviewA.S. Bryden and Sons (Trinidad) Ltd.
A.S. Bryden & Sons (Trinidad) Ltd. has, through perseverance and an undying passion for excellence, established itself as Trinidad’s distributor of choice for internationally....read more
A.S. Bryden and Sons (Trinidad) Ltd - Send us a message
A.S. Bryden and Sons (Trinidad) Ltd.
A.S. Bryden & Sons (Trinidad) Ltd. has, through perseverance and an undying passion for excellence, established itself as Trinidad’s distributor of choice for internationally coveted brands. The Bryden Group encompasses activities in a broad spectrum of industries in Trinidad, but A.S. Bryden itself is wholly focused on the distribution of fast moving consumer goods (FMCG) and is grouped into three sales teams specializing in Food & Grocery, Hardware & Housewares and Premium Beverages ably supported by a state-of-the-art warehousing and Distribution Centre.
Originally founded in Barbados in1898 by Arthur Sidney Bryden, the Trinidad office commenced operations in October 1923 under Arthur’s son William Francis Bryden and can boast of being one of the most successful businesses of its kind and generation in the country. There are many strategic decisions, key persons and events in the history of the Company that have made us the Nation’s preferred distributor. However, our longevity and sustained growth from inception over 90 years ago to present can only be attributed to the fundamental philosophical elements that make us Brydens.
• Ethical- We are honest and courageous and consistently do the right things.
• Dependable- We deliver what we say we will and overcome any challenges we face.
• Encouraging- We create a positive environment where people are inspired and empowered to exceed expectations.
• Respectful- We respect all people, provide open, honest feedback and are guided by a sense of fair play
• Innovative- We encourage new ideas and continuous improvement in whatever we do.
Over the years we have proven time and time again,