UPVC Patio Doors - S-7800
Sold by SG Windows & Doors Co. Ltd.
Adjustable polycarbonate wheels
- Steel wheels leave unsightly black marks and will damage the guiderails over time.
- Polycarbonate wheels are easy on the rails, making the patio door easy to open throughout its entire lifespan. That’s win-win!
- Adjustable wheels are essential to ensuring optimal sliding once the door is installed.
An appropriate railing height
- The higher a rail is from the ground, the less dirt and grime will enter the sliding mechanism (rocks, grass, etc.). Think about it!
Strong, aluminum railing
- The patio door is the most frequently used access to the home, so strength is crucial. Choose a rail that’s made entirely of aluminum.
- The deeper the guiderails, the lower the risk that the sash and screen (on the sides) will warp during high winds.