The Plant People Limited can be considered one of the leading interiorscape businesses in Trinidad and Tobago.
Operating and known as The Plant People Limited since 2007 this vibrant organisation is an amalgamation, built on the legacies of two of the leading names in the provision of quality interior foliage – Peter Richards’ Interior Landscape Division and Paul-A’s Green Foliage Limited Founded by entrepreneurs and agriculturists who leant their expertise to building the brands and quality that transferred to The Plant People Limited.
The organisation is a product of rich family traditions based in agriculture, a love for plants and extensive experience in the private and public sectors..
The business is an amalgamation of two previous businesses that laid the foundation for indoor plant rentals in Trinidad & Tobago: Paul-A's Green Foliage and Peter Richard's Interior Division..
The amalgamation of two bodies of customers, workers, stock, some assets, procedures and practices under new management made for an engaging challenge and after the dust settled a decision was made to re-brand the organisation to prepare it to face the challenges and promise of the future with a new unified front. A young and budding artist, Liam Rezende, was commissioned to design the new logo and he sought to create a visual design that reflected the root of the organisation and the promise of the future: creating positive benefits between people and plants and the dynamism and energy of the management and staff.
The Plant People makes a large cross section of corporate spaces greener places: from the Distribution to Energy, Financial, Government, Insurance, Legal, Manufacturing, Marketing, Media, Multi-national, Non-Governmental Organisatons, Pharmaceutical, Publishing, Retail, Service Sectors and Fast Food Chains, Tertiary Education Institutions and the Piarco International Airport.
TO MAKE EVERY SPACE A GREENER PLACE
To be the leading provider of quality and affordable foliage products and holistic services delivered by service-oriented and competent people.
How this is Achieved:
• Delight customers by exceeding their expectations
• Provide unmatched superior service
• Build and maintain productive relationships
• Always listen to our customers
• Products that meet and surpass others in the industry in terms of quality
• Developing strategic partnerships with suppliers
• Continuous product upgrade
• Efficient internal operating systems
• Improved recruitment and selection to ensure that the right people join our team
• Enhanced competence and capability through continuous training and development
• The right incentives to motivate our people
• People placement based on talent, competence and capability
• Use of environmentally friendly products
• Use practices and procedures that are sensitive to the environment
• Advocate the use of green technology, products and systems in sustaining our environment
• Work with partners to stimulate public awareness of environmental issues
Our Core Values
• Passionate: Committed in heart and mind
• Pioneering: Think it first
• Committed: What we do, we do well
• Environmentally Aware: We shape ourselves through decisions that shape our environment
• Efficient: Doing the right thing the right way all the time
• Accountability: Accountability breeds responsibility