Styroforms Architectural Mouldings & Forms Limited, Trinidad.
StyroForms Ltd is an architectural foam shapes design and fabrication company. We produce a wide selection of standard and custom architectural foam shapes for residential and commercial applications suitable for both interior and exterior purposes.
Our shapes are cut from Expanded Poly Styrene Foam (EPS), therefore our EPS mouldings, are lightweight, durable, temperature resistant, and since it is made from non-organic materials, traditional pests are not attracted to it.
We manufacture our mouldings using advanced cutting edge machinery and quality materials that ensure fine and consistent details that cannot be achieved with tools on any jobsite.
From architectural foam mouldings to faux columns the StyroForms product will withstand almost any adverse element to produce a durable, versatile, elegant and distinctive design for any building.
From concept to creation, StyroForms Ltd products can meet and exceed all your decorative and architectural dreams.
Some of the features that are offered with the use of Styrofoam mouldings are:
• Reduced cost of structural works.
• Ultra-lightweight feature.
• Resistant to aging, heat, cold, and shrinkage. Readily accepts primer and paint.
• Flexible, being made of styrofoam it is flexible and moves with the building in the event of an earthquake.
• Any moisture absorbed is evaporated after one or two days of sunshine.
• So simple to install that one person can install it in a fraction of the time it takes to install wood or concrete mouldings.
• No power tools, nails, saws, or hammers required. Simply adhere it onto the surface, seal and paint it.
• We use polyurethane coating as our special hard coating to provide fire resistance and to protect the finished product in high traffic locations. (We cut raw or pre-approved shapes that start with foam which are then coated with our two part component spraying process specified to your requirements. This process improves the consistency of the product, reduces labor costs and ensures customer satisfaction. All shapes can also be pre-finished in any of our three textures.)
• Damages are easily repaired on location.
• Minimal maintenance is required and in most cases our product only needs to be repainted every five (5) years along with your normal building maintenance procedures. It does not decay nor is it attacked by pests.
The life span of this product is limitless, even now there are projects around the world that are over forty (40) years and still going strong.
Please do not hesitate to contact us for any further information.