Access Solutions Limited Trinidad.
Who we are:
We are a locally registered, Limited Liability, Distribution and Services Company offering a variety of Access Hardware Solutions and Support services to clients in the Building Construction and Facilities Management industries.
Structured to operate as either, a wholesale or retail product and services provider to Residential, Commercial and Industrial Clients, we are equally comfortable functioning as a “Primary Service Provider” acting on a referral basis or as Secondary Service Provider under your lead.
Who we work with:
We work with companies and professionals, who share a common desire to provide their clients with“Complete Solution” to their Access Control requirements, in a manner that provides greatest long term value. Our product and service solutions are of greatest benefit to those clients who appreciate that a “Complete Solution”:
• Comprises a Product and a services component (ie Spare Parts and maintenance Support)
• Considerers the costs over the Solutions “Life time” (ie acquisition, maintenance and operating cost) not just initial cost.
• Provides a permanent cure to a problem, not just a temporary fix of a symptom
• Caters for peak needs by meeting or exceeding maximum operational specification.
• Addresses all functional and safety requirements.
• “Make-do” solutions that sacrifice product quality and functionality, ignore basic infrastructural and safety requirements and Cut corners on workmanship, will only cost you more time and money in the long run. If you are interested in saving a few dollars by choosing these “Duct tape and chewing gum fixes” then we are not the right service partner for you.
What we do:
We simplify your life, and save you money by doing things right the first time
Our Complete product/service solutions minimize your overall or “lifetime” costs while fully satisfying your operational and safety requirements. Thereby maximizing the value of every dollar you spend.
We achieve this by:
• Fully understanding the requirements of you specific application. To confirm we address the correct needs
• Thoroughly knowing our product solutions and how they can be best implemented in your application, to properly satisfy your unique requirements
• Carefully assessing your existing infrastructure, highlighting all existing functional and safety inadequacies, for correction, to ensure we solve your problem the first time around
• Training our team to correctly specify and implement the correct product/service solution. To reduce downtime and simplify your life
• Investing time and money in developing our Technical support capabilities and Spare Parts inventory. To effectively maintain and support your equipment over its full life expectancy.
We are able to offer product Consult, Equipment supply and install services for all the products we distribute. As a stocking distributor we must carry a wide compliment of critical spares to service our products. Further the team members in our installation division (Install All Limited) are trained in the service and repair of all our systems.
Specialty Commercial equipment due to its nature is available on special order with production and delivery times of 2-12 weeks depending on the product.
Over the last eight years we have supplied to contractors (for self installation) or personally installed over seventeen hundred and fifty Residential and Commercial access systems in Trinidad and Tobago and the lower Caribbean States.