Soprema, Soprastick SI Unilay Elastomeric Bitumen Waterproofing Membranes
SOPRASTICK® SI UNILAY is a flexible lightweight SBS elastomeric bitumen waterproofing membrane with a composite glass/polyester reinforcement.
The self-adhesive strips on the underside of SOPRASTICK® SI UNILAY are protected by a silicone release film and the membrane is self-protected by slate chippings on the topside. SOPRASTICK® SI UNILAY includes a double overlap, selfadhesive overlap + torched or heat welded ensuring an easy and reliable installation.
- security: no contact of the flame with the support,
- reliability: flexible and resistant composite reinforcement,
- the SBS elastomer bitumen guaranties flexibility when cold,
- excellent adherence when cold,
- easy application.
• SOPRASTICK® SI UNILAY is used as a single self-protected layer, on concrete substrate, wood, polystyrene or polyurethane heat-sensitive insulation.
• All the applications are described in the French Standards DTU, Technical Guidelines or Technical Approvals. For further details refer to specific technical information.
• SOPRASTICK® UNILAY can be laid semi-independently by adhesion onto insulation, or a suitable primer (ELASTOCOL® 350 or ELASTOCOL® 600) for concrete or wood; the self-adhesive part of the overlap must be laid and the second part must then be torch-on or welded with hot air. Hot bitumen must not be used in the bonding process.
- Roll dimensions: 7 m x 1 m
- Roll weight: about 36 kg
- Colours: grey or black slates
- Storage: upright on pallet with plastic wrapping, protected against moisture