Composite Plastic Roof Tiles Project - Shake Tile Finish
Composite Shake Roofing reflects the texture of natural cedar shake with all the benefits of composite material. It is a great alternative for those looking for the resemblance of hand split cedar shake as it varies in thickness from 5/8" to 7/8", thus creating interesting shadow lines giving you a more desirable way to roof your project.
Our shake tiles are made of recycled materials and is fully sustainable making it very environmentally friendly and maintenance free. We offer complementary trim and accessories with a solid tile for use at the gable and valley lines, as well as starter tiles along the eave and ridge/hip tiles to complete the roof.
This product will create a dramatic, classic look that everyone will want to replicate.
Benefits of Shake Roofing
- Has a natural look of authentic cedar shingles
- Made from recycled materials (making it environmentally friendly)
- Maintenance free
- Easy to install and little to no breakage
- Savings in construction cost
- Class 4 Impact Rating and Class A or Class C Fire Rating
- Longer lasting than cedar shake, with a 50 year conditional manufacturer warranty